Persona 2: Innocent Sin
- Persona 2 Tsumi
- Persona 2 Innocent Sin
Systems & Dates
- PSX 1999.06.24 (Japan)
The prequel of Persona 2: Eternal Punishment and the plan for localizing this game into English version was canceled midway. The hidden truth was never uncovered by any official media. But the most acknowledged reasons are the (latent gay) affinity between the main Tatsuya and Jun. Also counts the presentation of Hitler and his Nazi army. These elements were eliminated in Eternal Punishment and this game finally reached the state side with the grief of incompleteness.
- Tatsuya Suou (周防達哉) is the silent protagonist of Persona 2: Innocent Sin. His given personality is that he's quiet and aloof, and gives off a "bad boy rebel" personality. His starting Persona is Vulcanus and his ultimate Persona is Apollo, both of which are in the Sun arcanum. He uses a sword in battle.
- Tatsuya's Contacts - Imitate, Persuade, Guy Talk, Death Stare
- Lisa Silverman (リサ シルバーマン) is a Junior at Seven Sisters High School and has a crush on Tatsuya. She's out going and popular among the students at Seven Sisters. Her parents are Americans who want to raise her as a traditional Japanese girl, so despite her appearance she knows no English. Her starting Persona is Eros and her ultimate Persona is Venus of the Lovers arcanum. She uses kung fu, which she learned from Chinese action movies, in battle.
- Lisa's Contacts - Dance, Kung Fu, Love Talk, Seduce
- Mishina Eikichi (三科栄吉) is well known as the Deathgod Leader because of his ability to summon a Deathgod to help him fight. In reality, the Deathgod is his starter Persona, Rhadamanthus of the Death arcanum. He later gains Hades as an Ultimate. He attends Kasugayama High School. He's very flamboyant and is the lead singer in a punk rock band "Gas Chamber." In battle, he uses a machine gun hidden in a guitar case.
- Eikichi's Contacts - Narcissism, Argue, Life Talk, Sing
- Maya Amano (天野舞耶) is a perky editor from Kismet Publishing. She's happy-go-lucky and at times a bit dense. She acts as a spokes person for the party in Persona 2: Innocent Sin. She enjoys quoting poetry and is a terrible driver. She's been a Persona user for an undetermined amount of time, using Moon Maia as a starter and eventually receiving Moon Artemis for an ultimate. She uses two pink pistols that Eikichi gives her in battle.
- Maya's Contacts - Interview, Give Advice, Family Talk, Flatter
- Yukino Mayuzumi (黛 ゆきの) is Maya's partner from Kismet, a photographer. She was a main character in Persona 1. She's tough and isn't afraid to resort to brute force. Since Persona 1, she's lost her focus and strong will, and now finds herself with little direction in her life. She uses Empress Vesta and Empress Durga as her starter and ultimate Persona, just like in Persona 1. In battle, she uses projectile weapons, such as razors.
- Yukino's Contacts - Warning, Scolding, Fist Talk, Deadly Photography
- Jun Kurosu (黒須 淳) is a mysterious boy who appears late in the game. He attends the same school as Eikichi. Similar to Tatsuya, he's quiet and standoffish. He cares deeply for his friends and is willing to protect them at any cost. In battle, he uses Flowers as projectiles and summons Fortune Hermes (Starter) and Fortune Cronus(Ultimate).
- Jun's Contacts - Act Cute, Tell Fortune, Dream Talk, Deadly Flowers
- The Top 10 Games That Need to be Translated @ Gamefaqs #6