- For other uses of Protagonist, see Protagonist.
|Persona:||In "The Journey":||Palladion, Athena|
|In "The Answer":||Orpheus, Variable|
|Japanese VA:||Maaya Sakamoto|
|English VA:||Karen Strassman|
jSpU00 Pleased to read intelligent thoughts in Russian. I`ve been living in England for already 5 years!...
elOelA Muchos Gracias for your blog post.Much thanks again. Really Great.
In FES, Aigis becomes one of the Social Links in the game. Creating a bond with her will help you realize the potential of the Aeon arcana.
This is only possible in the final month of the game, after she learns to act more like a normal human than a robot. You can formally start on January 8th by talking to her after school. She's sitting beside you, so it's not hard to find her at all.
Aigis will be available on Mondays, Wednesdays Fridays and Saturdays, but from January 25th onwards, she can meet with you every day. Aigis is fiercely loyal to you and won't mind if you don't go with her too often (but given that there isn't much time left until the end of the game, it's best that you see her as much as you can) Take care when doing so. While she does not get jealous herself, going out with Aigis can make any other girl that you have become intimate with feel that way, especially the the ones who are unaware that she is actually a robot.
The New Protagonist
In the epilogue chapter "The Answer" exclusive to FES, Aigis inherits the Protagonist's ability of summoning multiple personae (as well as the Persona Orpheus, who emerges in place of Athena upon her awakening to the Wild Card's power). This will prove invaluable as the SEES team finds itself in another dire situation: They are stuck inside the dorm with the day of March 31 repeating itself, the doors and windows sealed by a strong force. What's more, a mysterious staircase has appeared in the lobby and an unknown being has emerged from it, intent on killing everyone in the dorm.
- In "The Journey", you can watch a video of Aigis sneaking into the Protagonist's room, watching over him as his fever slowly breaks.
- Aigis is the only controllable protagonist in the Persona series to retain her in-game story dialogue. The only losses incurred are as follows: The ability to activate Orgia Mode and effectively translating Koromaru's thoughts.
- In FES, despite having Persona of the Chariot Arcanum, Aigis' social link is that of the Aeon Arcanum.
- There is Japanese-exclusive mobile game call Aigis:The First Mission which take place 10 years before events of Persona 3.